Granted I didn't watch all of the superbowl, but as for the part I watched the commercials were not anything to brag about. The only one that stood out to me was the E-trade baby commercial. It was hilarious!
But didn't you love the doritos commercial with the darling little black kid? "Play Nice" I think it's called. Well, I'm with you anyway... not much else to get excited about.
I loved all the baby commercials...there were a few. I also liked the doritos one where the boy points at his mom's date and says..."you don't touch my mama and you don't touch my doritos!" LOL
I don't think that the e-trade baby commercials will ever get old.
ReplyDeleteBut didn't you love the doritos commercial with the darling little black kid? "Play Nice" I think it's called. Well, I'm with you anyway... not much else to get excited about.
ReplyDeleteI loved all the baby commercials...there were a few. I also liked the doritos one where the boy points at his mom's date and says..."you don't touch my mama and you don't touch my doritos!" LOL
ReplyDelete