
So I am a big fan of Lost. It is really an addicting show. No matter how confusing it gets I still can't wait to see what the next episode will bring. When the show first started I watched like the 2nd or 3rd episode and literally felt so lost! Ironic. I didn't watch the first couple of seasons, but my parents bought the seasons on DVD, this way one could catch up and not be so Lost when the new episodes started. This makes me think about the good old days when you didn't have to watch every episode in order to understand what was going on. But the new epidemic of being able to buy every eypisode of every season of every TV show that your heart desires is causing TV to take up more time in peoples lives. There is also the ability to go online and watch even more episodes of TV shows. And I can't forget to mention TiVo where one can record any shoew on TV. But this is one epedimic that I am a big fan of. The perk about watching TV on DVD is that you don't have to watch any commercials. If any of you out there are debating whether to watch Lost or not I would say go for it. It's completely unperdictable and keeps you wondering!
No comments:
Post a Comment