
I am a fan of Grey's Anatomy and I was so excited for a new episode finally. It has been like a month. The preview for the episodes lately seem to be there to mislead you. As my friends and I watched the preview for this weeks episode where it showed an old couple getting back together we all guessed that it wouldn't be as tramatic as it seemed to be. And low and behold we were right. Don't get me wrong. I love Grey's Anatomy, I just HATE commercials for shows. They are so misleading.
My other thought about Grey's Anatomy is that I love it when they have crossover events with Private Practice. My favorite character ever on Grey's would have to be Addison. I love her character on Grey's, ironically I am not all that into Private Practice, yet.
Hear hear!!! I think pretty much ALL commercials for American shows are like this. SO dramatic, when you know the actual show is going to be nothing like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love Addison too! :)